Hello from MN!

Welcome to AH DonT! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome DonT. We look forward to your participation!

Welcome to AH and you never know you may end up on the Dark Continent someday!

Welcome, I didn't think I would ever end up in Africa either, been 3 times now and in the planning stages for number 4. You just never know.

Rob404 is correct, I am retired and I do collect drillings as well as some other odd calibers as well.
Again thank you for all the well wishes, this is a great board and a great bunch of folks....

DonT

Don, I live in Minnesota as well (was up in White Bear Lake a couple of weekends back for a 50th birthday party).

AH is a great site, a great forum. People are generally courteous and respectful and there is a massive amount of hard-earned knowledge shared by many. Welcome aboard, I think you'll like it here! :)

Don and I are both members of a Minnesota gun forum and met after I was going to purchase a Savage 223 match barrel and he was nice enough to take a complete Nooby under his wing and teach him how to do a proper barrel swap. One thing led to another and pretty soon he was teaching me the basics of Re loading and sold me some of his spare goodies along with a RCBS rock crusher jr. After a few more trips to the shop behind his garage and a few more Barrel swaps I was into full blown gun buying and re-loading. We have bought and sold each other a few guns here and there. I consider Don a good friend and should he ever list one or five of his guns for sale on this forum you can buy with complete confidence and if I could ever find a way to kidnap him and take him on a Safari I would, I'm pretty sure it would meet with his wifes approval because since his retirement she's probably tired of him by now

Welcome aboard!

Rob404,

You are far to kind.

Thanks,
DonT
Your most welcome Don and It appears spring is finally started to show up this weekend and I'll get down to the garage and work up some 6.5 Creedmoor loads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtLuse26

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you