Hello from MN!

DonT

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I very much enjoy the site as it is loaded with valuable information, so thanks all for sharing. Although it is not likely I will ever get to Africa I very much enjoy hearing the stories...

Respectfully,
DonT

Great to have you on AH.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH, Don T Hows the weather in White Bear Lake

Welcome to AH DonT!

Welcome to AH sir

Welcome to AH!

Don T welcome to AH. What brought you here? Do you hunt and enjoy it? What do you hunt and how long have you been hunting? Have you ever considered hunting outside of MN?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

DonT, welcome to the forum! Don’t count Africa out too soon. Lots of great deals here and with the right plan, you just might pull it off!
Best of luck!

ROB404... Sunny and 70 hear... LOL..

Shootist43....Unfortunately I do not wander too far from home nowadays, although I do try and get out once or twice a year to chase Grouse and enjoy the woods. Use to hunt quite a bit but kids & jobs forced me to put hunting on the back burner and just never got back into it as heavily in later years. Hunting has been limited primarily to Minnesota.

Thanks for the well wishes folks, this really is a great group with lots of knowledge to share...

DonT

Welcome to AH!

Welcome DonT. What do you do or are you retired?

Welcome to AH

Welcome to the group sir, and welcome from another native Minnesotan!

Welcome DonT. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Welcome to AH. Plan plan and plan. You will get there one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross