Hello from Missouri

Welcome to AH!
 
I am a full time Taxidermist from Missouri I have been doing taxidermy for over 25 years. I used to be the Regional Director for the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation covering Missouri and Kansas. I have been hunting as long as I can remember. I hunt whitetail deer, wild Turkey, squirrel waterfowl , rabbits and varmints here in Missouri I have also hunted elk in Colorado and Wyoming, antelope in Wyoming and black bear in Manitoba Canada. I have never been to Africa but bought a African hunt for four a couple of weeks ago at a NRA banquet so I am excited to learn all I can about hunting South Africa.
Welcome - we look forward to your hunt report
 
Welcome to our forum Mohuntenfool! You will have a great time. Don't know your outfitter, but Limpopo is a great province to hunt in. Good Luck!
 
Welcome my Missouri brother. I’m outside of St. Louis. Let me know if I can be of any help answering your questions about hunting South Africa.
 
Welcome to AH Mohuntenfool! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

If there is anything we can do for you please contact us.
 
Welcome to this great forum Mohuntenfool! Enjoy the site and have fun planning!
 
Welcome to AH @Mohuntenfool! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 
Welcome! Went to school in Rolla
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top