Hello from Missouri

Welcome to AH!

I am a full time Taxidermist from Missouri I have been doing taxidermy for over 25 years. I used to be the Regional Director for the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation covering Missouri and Kansas. I have been hunting as long as I can remember. I hunt whitetail deer, wild Turkey, squirrel waterfowl , rabbits and varmints here in Missouri I have also hunted elk in Colorado and Wyoming, antelope in Wyoming and black bear in Manitoba Canada. I have never been to Africa but bought a African hunt for four a couple of weeks ago at a NRA banquet so I am excited to learn all I can about hunting South Africa.
Welcome - we look forward to your hunt report

Welcome to our forum Mohuntenfool! You will have a great time. Don't know your outfitter, but Limpopo is a great province to hunt in. Good Luck!

Welcome my Missouri brother. I’m outside of St. Louis. Let me know if I can be of any help answering your questions about hunting South Africa.

Welcome to AH Mohuntenfool! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

If there is anything we can do for you please contact us.

Welcome to this great forum Mohuntenfool! Enjoy the site and have fun planning!

Welcome to AH @Mohuntenfool! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Welcome! Went to school in Rolla

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg