Hello from Missouri!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania

Welcome to AH BobT!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I live in the little mining town of Viburnum.

I've been off-roading over by Jadwin and almost bought land south of you in Shannon County. Nice area!

Tim

Hi from another "retiree" Army here. Enjoy the planning, just concentrate on the essential stuff and don't sweat the small stuff. Keep us all updated on the process, it's always fun to hear.
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I was born and raised in Missouri, worked for a couple of years in the lead mines after I finished school, decided I didn't want to be a miner so I joined the Navy and never looked back. I retired from the Navy in 1996 and have been working as a machinist since then
I'm planning my first safari, again, was all set to go a few years ago and a series of events forced me to postpone things. Right now I'm looking at a 10 day trip to South Africa for plains game. I'm still a couple of years out but figured I would get an early start.

I have enjoyed several hours worth of reading so far and just scratched the surface.
from

Welcome to a great community BobT!

R.

Congratulations sir and thank you for your service! I'm sure you will find a ton of great opportunities on here.... As i did. Spent a lot of time in far SW corner of MO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross