Hello from Missouri!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania

Welcome to AH BobT!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I live in the little mining town of Viburnum.

I've been off-roading over by Jadwin and almost bought land south of you in Shannon County. Nice area!

Tim

Hi from another "retiree" Army here. Enjoy the planning, just concentrate on the essential stuff and don't sweat the small stuff. Keep us all updated on the process, it's always fun to hear.
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I was born and raised in Missouri, worked for a couple of years in the lead mines after I finished school, decided I didn't want to be a miner so I joined the Navy and never looked back. I retired from the Navy in 1996 and have been working as a machinist since then
I'm planning my first safari, again, was all set to go a few years ago and a series of events forced me to postpone things. Right now I'm looking at a 10 day trip to South Africa for plains game. I'm still a couple of years out but figured I would get an early start.

I have enjoyed several hours worth of reading so far and just scratched the surface.
from

Welcome to a great community BobT!

R.

Congratulations sir and thank you for your service! I'm sure you will find a ton of great opportunities on here.... As i did. Spent a lot of time in far SW corner of MO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg