Hello from Missouri!

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH BobT!
 
Thanks for the warm welcome!



I live in the little mining town of Viburnum.


I've been off-roading over by Jadwin and almost bought land south of you in Shannon County. Nice area!


Tim
 
Hi from another "retiree" Army here. Enjoy the planning, just concentrate on the essential stuff and don't sweat the small stuff. Keep us all updated on the process, it's always fun to hear.
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I was born and raised in Missouri, worked for a couple of years in the lead mines after I finished school, decided I didn't want to be a miner so I joined the Navy and never looked back. I retired from the Navy in 1996 and have been working as a machinist since then
I'm planning my first safari, again, was all set to go a few years ago and a series of events forced me to postpone things. Right now I'm looking at a 10 day trip to South Africa for plains game. I'm still a couple of years out but figured I would get an early start.

I have enjoyed several hours worth of reading so far and just scratched the surface.
from
 
Welcome to a great community BobT!

R.
 
Congratulations sir and thank you for your service! I'm sure you will find a ton of great opportunities on here.... As i did. Spent a lot of time in far SW corner of MO.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,318
Messages
1,572,845
Members
169,627
Latest member
TiaDreher3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top