Hello from Minnesota - US.

bowhuntermn

New member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Just a quick hello to everyone to say Hi.

I'm from Minnesota in the US and am looking forward to my first trip to Africa next year for an archery hunt.
 
Welcome to AH bowhuntermn! What a treat, enjoy every moment!
 
welcome to AH...

What part of the frozen tundra are you from...
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the AH, bowhuntermn !
 
Welcome to AH.

Where are you headed and what are you hunting?
 
Dear bowhuntermn
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy participating in discussions and sharing your views.
Enjoy the planning of your scheduled safari...it is a huge part of your safari!
Namibian greetings from Africa.
 
Welcome to AH bowhuntermn! What part of Minnesota do you hail from? Enjoy your 1st trip to Africa once you've gone you'll be working to get back.
 
Welcome and just read my signature line at the bottom It's true!
 
Welcome to the Forum,, I also live in Ludifisk land about 30 miles SW,of Minnie
 
Welcome to the Forum,, I also live in Ludifisk land about 30 miles SW,of Minnie

I'm about 40 miles NE of Minneapolis.

I haven't been to Africa before, but I honestly feel this would be the first trip of more :)
 
I'm about 40 miles NE of Minneapolis.

I haven't been to Africa before, but I honestly feel this would be the first trip of more :)
I,m in the planning stages,,hope to get something going next year
 
Welcome from a fellow bowhunter.
 
Welcome ,love the bow myself!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,650
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top