Hello from Michigan!

KCFahrni

New member
Joined
Jun 21, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Location
Michigan
I have been invited on a plains game hunt in South Africa in 25. I have an older friend who has been many times to Africa hunting and he would like me to accompany him. My wife and I discussed it and so I’m off to Africa, somewhere I never thought I would hunt. I’m an avid turkey, duck and deer hunter. I have done quite a bit of traveling around the world in my misspent youth but it’s been awhile and I have never stepped foot in Africa. I’m here to learn about the game species, firearms and the general experience overall. Thank you.
 
Welcome aboard from South East Michigan!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome-I am glad you have an opportunity to hunt something’s new and fascinating with friends and family-good luck!
 
Giday KCFahrni and welcome to the A H forums from New Zealand
 
Welcome to AH KCFahrni!
 
Good day!! Welcome from us!! We know you're gonna love Africa!
 
Welcome to you! And good luck on your upcoming adventure!
 
Welcome to th greatest and most active safari forum! Post some photos of your hunts! ,,, on another note, I recommend to ask if the outfitter can borrow you a gun, that will save you some time and headache at the airports!
 
I have been invited on a plains game hunt in South Africa in 25. I have an older friend who has been many times to Africa hunting and he would like me to accompany him. My wife and I discussed it and so I’m off to Africa, somewhere I never thought I would hunt. I’m an avid turkey, duck and deer hunter. I have done quite a bit of traveling around the world in my misspent youth but it’s been awhile and I have never stepped foot in Africa. I’m here to learn about the game species, firearms and the general experience overall. Thank you.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
Welcome from the tip of the mitt!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,375
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top