Hello from Maryland US

Welcome to Africa Hunting. I am in St Michaels just north of you. My Eastern Shore hunting is mostly waterfowl and turkeys. It is not well known but the Eastern Shore has outstanding turkey hunting, better than any of the other 15 or so states where I have hunted turkeys.
Do you hunt turkeys?
I do but to date have not gotten an Eastern. Spent the last couple years in PA with no luck.
 
Welcome to AH SikaMDhunter! Nice to have you join the conversation.
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community. Enjoy the site and have fun planning!
Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
Hello SikaMDhunter,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome aboard. I'm just up the road off of eye 95. Do you have your animal list already made up?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello from MD.
Lifelong hunter, grew up out west. Military got me stuck in the south, following that my career got me to the DC region. Own property on MD Eastern shore for Sika deer hunting and excellent waterfowl. Many western hunts through the various states tag systems. Upcoming 2023 RSA hunt with my brother. Been lurking on the site for months decided to contribute.
Mostly a bow hunter for big game. Glad to join
Welcome to AH!! Glad to have you on the posting side!!
My best
Jaco
 
Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions
 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,018
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top