Hello from Kentucky!

mtech

Reaction score
Member of
NRA (Benefactor level)
Hello everyone!
I haven't made it to Africa yet, but it's a dream of mine! I enjoy reading the dangerous game hunting experiences of fellow AH members. I would love to harvest a nice Cape Buffalo. In the meantime I have to settle for hunting Whitetails and Turkeys in Ole Kentucky.

Welcome to AH sir. Dreams do come true where Africa is concerned. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome
But if I may point something out. One does not "harvest" an animal. You "kill" it or slaughter it if it is in a pen or such. You "harvest" crops such as wheat/corn/melons and such.
I understand some people think it is better and PC to use the word "harvest" but hunting is killing if you are successful. Sorry but I was raised on a ranch and did not grow up being PC or a candy-a**, or a tree hugger.

Please understand I am NOT saying you or any other real hunter is one of the above. I was raised hunting. I am proud of it and call it what it is as well as I see it. I see no reason to hide what we do or sugar coat/dumb down it for the clueless.

If the dictionary calls it harvest they are just dumbing it down for the masses

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH. Amazing what burrs get stuck under the saddle some days.

Welcome to AH mtech!

gday mtech welcome to AH enjoy the site

Welcome this is the place to come to really push those dreams toward reality problem is if you don't have a .375 or bigger you will want one if you do you will want a bigger one and these guys will be all to happy to say buy it.
They are enablers!!

Shawn

Welcome to the forums mtech...! Nothing wrong with whitetails and turkeys in Kentucky. I will be hunting Western Kentucky myself this November. You live in a great hunting state! We have been hunting Kentucky for years.

Let us know when you are ready.... We would be happy to get that big cape buffalo for you!

Welcome!

Hello everyone!
I haven't made it to Africa yet, but it's a dream of mine! I enjoy reading the dangerous game hunting experiences of fellow AH members. I would love to harvest a nice Cape Buffalo. In the meantime I have to settle for hunting Whitetails and Turkeys in Ole Kentucky.
Don't forget about pappy's corn squeeze - shewww white lightning!!!!

Welcome to AH, Kentucky is a beautiful state to hunt for deer, turkeys and elk!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg