Hello from Italy

DSCN0130.JPG
I bet you know right where I took this picture, then (a hint - about a half block from Santa Maria delle Grazie)

Il Duomo took my breath away. The marble work just has to be seen to be believed.

If I could get a job in Milan or Pisa, the missus and I would be there before you could say "Bob's your uncle."
 
View attachment 256885 I bet you know right where I took this picture, then (a hint - about a half block from Santa Maria delle Grazie)

Il Duomo took my breath away. The marble work just has to be seen to be believed.

If I could get a job in Milan or Pisa, the missus and I would be there before you could say "Bob's your uncle."
Italy is the richest country of art. :-)
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,570,156
Members
168,854
Latest member
AstridG186
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top