Hello From Ireland

Welcome to AH sir!
 
Hi Gary, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH Gary
 
Welcome Gary, I'm based in Northern England and regularly hunt in Scotland but I have not been to Ireland yet! This site is a great source of information and I would recommend it to anyone considering hunting in Africa. I have been to SA and Namibia but I am still learning from the wealth of knowledge supplied by members on this site. Enjoy your browsing, cheers
Dave
 
Welcome Gary to AH! I didn't make it to Africa until I was 68. I am going back now at 70. I suggest you don't wait so long so you can enjoy it more. We only have so much time here.
Best of luck in making you first trip!
 
Welcome, hope to visit your beautiful country next year.
 
Welcome Gary, I'm based in Northern England and regularly hunt in Scotland but I have not been to Ireland yet! This site is a great source of information and I would recommend it to anyone considering hunting in Africa. I have been to SA and Namibia but I am still learning from the wealth of knowledge supplied by members on this site. Enjoy your browsing, cheers
Dave

Thank you for the welcome Dave. Good to talk to a neighbour. I have never been to Scotland hunting yet! but I have been to wales shooting Roe alright. Yes this I a very informative site alright about all aspects of hunting. I would go to SA in the morning if I had the money right now. But going to keep browsing and learn as much as I can before I decide to go.

Regards

Gary
 
Welcome Gary to AH! I didn't make it to Africa until I was 68. I am going back now at 70. I suggest you don't wait so long so you can enjoy it more. We only have so much time here.
Best of luck in making you first trip!

Thanks for the welcome. I hope when or if I reach 68 I am still fit enough to go to South Africa hunting hats of to you. I intend to get there in the near future.
Best of luck on your next trip.

Gary
 
Welcome, hope to visit your beautiful country next year.

Thank you.
I was in your beautiful country 2 years ago on a self guided hunting trip with my cousin who was living in Alberta at the time and 2 of his work buddies. The hunt wasn't successful but it was an experience I will never forget.
I hope you enjoy what our little country has to offer.

Gary.
 
Thank you.
I was in your beautiful country 2 years ago on a self guided hunting trip with my cousin who was living in Alberta at the time and 2 of his work buddies. The hunt wasn't successful but it was an experience I will never forget.
I hope you enjoy what our little country has to offer.

Gary.


Where were you running around in Alberta? What were you hunting?
 
Was staying in Calgary. But we drove 5 hours north and camped out for a week in the woods. We were trying to hunt elk and whitetail without success.
 
Welcome to AH Gary! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Thank you great to be here so much information available and friendly people to ask some advice.
 
Was staying in Calgary. But we drove 5 hours north and camped out for a week in the woods. We were trying to hunt elk and whitetail without success.

Next time you are over drop me a line and we can see about getting you closer to a Whitetail. :)
 
Yes sounds interesting we should talk more about that. [emoji6]
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,384
Members
169,552
Latest member
Darrel2306
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top