Hello from IL

illini

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 15, 2025
Messages
113
Reaction score
256
Media
7
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
South Africa
Stoped in to say hello
I have been reading your site for years. We just finish up our first trip to SA amd I'm addicted. I have plans to hunt cape buffalo in the near future. Part of the reason I joined was to shop the guns for sale on here
I have looked at many nice rifles on here over the years. I currently shoot a 375 ruger hawkeye, but I want, don't need a 458. Anyways glad to be on here. The majority of my hunting has been western US and Alaska.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Chief!

IMG_3521.png
 
Welcome! You're gonna find that a rifle you need versus a rifle you want is just like love......when the heart speaks, common sense and logic goes right out the window.
 
Welcome to AH. There is a Matrix CZ 550 in 458 Lott available here from a great member.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH illini!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to the forum!!
 
Welcome to AH! A hunt report from your recent trip would be in order.
 
Welcome to AH! A hunt report from your recent trip would be in order.
I will get on that when I catch up on work. Time off means a stack of work on my desk when I get home.
 
Welcome to AH! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks. Enjoy!

Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits; we would gladly help.
Kind regards
Henry
 
:S Welcome:

Don't let your needs keep you from your wants where guns are concerned :ROFLMAO:
 
Welcome aboard. If you want any info on hunting in Zambia, don't hesitate to reach out.
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top