Hello from IL

usaf77

New member
Joined
Feb 8, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
26
Media
1
I haven't hunted Africa in some years as health issues have sidelined me. But finding this site has got my blood up again, as does reading all these great stories and seeing these great pictures of these wonderful animals. I want to just say Hello and introduce you to a very special friend of mine. My Lefty Win M-70 375 H&H that I took a fair amount of animals with. At the time it was a very difficult LH rifle to find and I had to send to Dallas TX for it. It shoots a heck of a lot better then I can and holds its own with the 300 grn A-frames. Hello to all....Rich

TNLs8kC.jpg


339w3mq.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!
 
Welcome Rich!

I'm in the northern part (Mchenry Cnty) of our gloriously restrictive state :LOL:.

Glad to have you on board and do hope you get a trip planned soon!
 
Welcome to AH usaf77!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Thanks for the welcomes guys. I love the pictures of all the wonderful animals taken in glorious Africa.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard!
 
I haven't hunted Africa in some years as health issues have sidelined me. But finding this site has got my blood up again, as does reading all these great stories and seeing these great pictures of these wonderful animals. I want to just say Hello and introduce you to a very special friend of mine. My Lefty Win M-70 375 H&H that I took a fair amount of animals with. At the time it was a very difficult LH rifle to find and I had to send to Dallas TX for it. It shoots a heck of a lot better then I can and holds its own with the 300 grn A-frames. Hello to all....Rich

View attachment 664123

View attachment 664122
Welcome
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Greetings usa77 (Rich),

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Looks like you and your .375 (the indisputable finest global hunting cartridge), are extremely accurate.
And I salute you for equipping it with a size appropriate scope as well.
Looks perfectly balanced and quick handling, bravo I say.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5549.png
    IMG_5549.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5539.png
    IMG_5539.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4918.png
    IMG_4918.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3515.png
    IMG_3515.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2681.png
    IMG_2681.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 87

Forum statistics

Threads
70,245
Messages
1,569,664
Members
168,751
Latest member
cosmicdronelightshow
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top