Hello from Florida!

Good day Justin, welcome on AH, I am sure you will knit a fit for purpose safari together with all the input and advise. There are value and wisdom in all comments you received re the choice of caliber, if I was in your shoes, the 375 option is always a good choice and then I will compliment it with a 300 for longer distance shooting whilst having a variety of bullet weight options if the rifle.

Enjoy your journey.
 
Welcome to the posting side! Have fun planning and let us know if you have any questions about taxidermy or dip and pack, and shipping.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side!
 
Welcome to AH, Justin!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,425
Messages
1,575,761
Members
170,388
Latest member
KieraLehma
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top