Hello from central Texas!

Here you go. May 2017. On the Rance ranch on the Kei river in the Eastern Cape. Rocky country, lots of big kudu, good buff. Great folks. My outfitter was John X, PH was Ed Wilson. All great people.

View attachment 347716

@koodoo62 Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you back on our Kei River Reserve! That was a great kudu you managed to get with Ed! Well Done!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello koodoo62,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome from a fellow Texan (though I fled the heat to Montana.) sounds like you have had quite a few adventures and look forward to you sharing some with us, and Good luck on your future hunts.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome from another Texan!
 
Howdy fellow Texan!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side @koodoo62! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome. Glad to have you with us.
 
Welcome to the posting side! That's a nice Kudu there, and we all look forward to hearing your various tales.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side koodoo62! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,171
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top