Hello from central Texas!

Here you go. May 2017. On the Rance ranch on the Kei river in the Eastern Cape. Rocky country, lots of big kudu, good buff. Great folks. My outfitter was John X, PH was Ed Wilson. All great people.

View attachment 347716

@koodoo62 Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you back on our Kei River Reserve! That was a great kudu you managed to get with Ed! Well Done!

Welcome to AH!

Hello koodoo62,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome from a fellow Texan (though I fled the heat to Montana.) sounds like you have had quite a few adventures and look forward to you sharing some with us, and Good luck on your future hunts.

Welcome to AH

Welcome from another Texan!

Howdy fellow Texan!

Welcome to AH and the posting side @koodoo62! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.

Welcome. Glad to have you with us.

Welcome to the posting side! That's a nice Kudu there, and we all look forward to hearing your various tales.

Welcome to AH and the posting side koodoo62! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.

Welcome to AH @koodoo62! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois