Hello from Canada!

Welcome to the forum, from a fellow Canadian. Lots of great people with lots of knowledge, experience and information on all things hunting.
 
Welcome!!!

Do you hunt any of those big Canadian deer?
Funny thing, I haven't hunted anything yet. Shot a little bit of .22. Hopefully this year going to go for a nice buck. Living on a farm is nice since My Dad has a bush couter about half mile up the road.
 
Hi Mark and welcome to the forum.

Canada is on the extended bucket list; I have an irrational Newfoundland itch that I want to scratch, possibly because free-range wild Moose and fly-fishing trout and salmon are also on the bucket list.

This is a great forum filled with great people and advice, ask questions, listen carefully and think about the answers. There is a lot of gold to be had here (y)
 
Hi Mark and welcome to the forum.

Canada is on the extended bucket list; I have an irrational Newfoundland itch that I want to scratch, possibly because free-range wild Moose and fly-fishing trout and salmon are also on the bucket list.

This is a great forum filled with great people and advice, ask questions, listen carefully and think about the answers. There is a lot of gold to be had here (y)
Thanks, this is a excellent forum. From looking around their is a ton of excellent advice!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hello LHMark,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get a spare moment, have a look at our Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa & new destinations.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Good day, Mark! Welcome!
 
Welcome Mark, from Michigan. Been to your province last year...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,392
Members
169,350
Latest member
luck8gamess
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top