Hello from belgium and question on a Browning 375 HH magnum

Thks. I can use it if I want but the caliber is to heavy for the species we hunt in Belgium

Well I use mine. Sax ammo from Germany makes some good light bullets. I use them on roe deer all the time. They don't know what hit them. 3800 fps

These rifles are built on the Browning Superposed action. I had one in a smaller caliber that I should never have let go. The 9.3x74R is relatively common as rare rifles go, and the .375 far less so. The value is a tough one. As noted above, you can find them listed for as much as 20K USD or more. However, I question how many actually sell at that price. The listing at 6500 USD is closer to what I would expect. I would start at 8500 USD or so and be willing to negotiate. They are fine rifles, and if you have ever thought about hunting Africa, it would be a very capable companion for the trip.
Very helpfull indeed.
Good suggestion on price...
Many thanks. Fil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!