Hello folks... from Georgia

Welcome to AH Stan!
 
Leo the lion... Hmm....

Welcome!
 
Can't answer your question about if or when it will become illegal to import. But I can help you out with any questions you may have regarding lion hunts in S Africa with HartzView Safaris. Please feel free to call me, my number is below, or PM me a phone number and a good time to call.
 
Hi Stan

Welcome to AH.

Are you asking for options on LION safaris.

Are you looking to go to in the near future.
There are options depending on your budget.
1. Tanzania
2. Mozambique
3. Zimbabwe
4. Namibia
5. South Africa
6. Zambia - if it opens hunting for next year.

all the above have different options for you to look at.
Have fun.
 
What have you hunted so far Stan?
 
What have you hunted so far Stan?
hi Brickburn.... My hunts include trophy bull elephant, hippo, lionesses, water buffalo, muskox, many n.American game and African plains game..
four African trips... Plus other trips for sure .
 
When you get a moment please share some of your pictures.
 
Welcome to AH Stan! good luck on your Leo! Get with Hartzview Safaris they have lots of Leo's.
 
Welcome sir! Please share your pictures when you can!
 
Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
 
Welcome to AH, Stan !
 
Welcome Stan,

If you are looking at quotes for your lion hunt please send me a private message. I will send you our most recent photos of lions and the full package quote/info.
 
Welcome to AH, Stan!
 
Would love to see some of your pictures, especially the lioness! Please share them.

Happy hunting and welcome to the forum Stan, nice to have you here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,413
Members
169,565
Latest member
LoreneDand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top