Hello everyone

kavinreed

New member
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
8
I’m new to the forum and wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I work in networking and have an interest in technology, the outdoors, and learning from other people’s experiences.

Looking forward to exploring the forum, joining some discussions, and getting to know everyone here.

Nice to meet you all!
 
Welcome to AH kavinreed!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,765
Members
169,154
Latest member
MarinaStur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top