Hello everybody from Italy!

horn

New member
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi and good afternoon at all members of this beautiful site/forum.
I'm a young hunter with a great passion of Africa in general and big game hunting in particular.
Fisrt of all sorry if my american/english will not be perfect and clear, i will improve!
I like reading old library about africa hunting.
My dream is one day go hunting in Africa like the most on this forum... in the meantime i will learn about this continent and hunting here!
Best regards, Carmine.
 
Welcome to the forum horn.

Good to have you on board!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Welcome Carmine. There is lots to learn here about African hunting.
 
Welcome Carmine,
You will find all you need to know right here on the forum.

All the best,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
 
welcome to a.h
all the best
ibie
 
Welcome to AH Carmine!
 
Welcome to AH Carmine, this is a great site and you can learn alot here. and don't worry obout the English I'm American and mine ain't worth a flip just enjoy the good company. Bob
 
Hello Carmine from Spain and welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,264
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top