Hello all

Hello and welcome!
 
Devin, welcome to the AH forum! Have you made it to Africa yet? If not, this is a great place to start your adventure!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Devin. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter, things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any near term hunts planned, if so for what and where? Where do you live? Are you a multi-season hunter?
 
Welcome Devin
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Devin! Glad you found us.
 
Welcome to the Dark side.
 
Giday Devin and welocme to the A H forums. This is the "rightest" spot on the www
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hi Devin, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi everyone I'm new to this so hopefully I'm in the right spot (intros & greetings). Anyway seen this sight and been watching for awhile but decided to jump on in.

Devin

Hello Devin,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Paul.
 
Welcome aboard Devin. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter, things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any near term hunts planned, if so for what and where? Where do you live? Are you a multi-season hunter?
Generally only White tail deer. They are the most common in west Texas. As for Safari I did have one planned to S. Africa with John X last year. I have to cancel due to an ongoing back and neck issue. Trying to stave off another surgery, been taking steroid injections. Hopefully once this is resolved I'll be able to try again.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,409
Members
169,354
Latest member
MarionMcCl
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top