Hello All

Jim C

New member
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Location
Florida USA
Member of
Life member SCI life member NRA
Hunted
RSA Cameroon Tanzania Zimbabwe Namibia
Just registered at this site today My name is Jim and I split my time between New England and sunny Florida
I have been hunting most of my life (just turned 65 Sunday) I am not as quick or nimble as I once was but seem to come alive is the bush. I have hunted all over I am working on my second big 5 and learn something new every hunt. I have met some of the greatest people in the world while hunting and I think that is what keeps me coming back.
 
Welcome aboard! Starting on a second Big 5 I'm sure you can bring some experience to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Jim! Happy "late" Birthday! Nice to have you with us.
 
Welcome to AH.

Share some hunting tales when you get a moment.
 
Welcome Jim C! How about sharing some pictures and a brief report from some of your hunts!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to our place Jim.
 
Just registered at this site today My name is Jim and I split my time between New England and sunny Florida
I have been hunting most of my life (just turned 65 Sunday) I am not as quick or nimble as I once was but seem to come alive is the bush. I have hunted all over I am working on my second big 5 and learn something new every hunt. I have met some of the greatest people in the world while hunting and I think that is what keeps me coming back.
Welcome Jim - have you hunted Namibia?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Jim C. Working on your second Big 5 is a significant hunting accomplishment. Very few are even able to attempt it. This forum is filled with subject matter experts that may be able to help you with specific questions unanswerable elsewhere. I know you will enjoy the time you spend on AH and hope you will find time to post reports and photos of previous as well as future hunts.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH sir. Working on my first big Five. Hope you will share stories with us.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,572,114
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top