Hello All

Jim C

Reaction score
Member of
Life member SCI life member NRA
Hunted
RSA Cameroon Tanzania Zimbabwe Namibia
Just registered at this site today My name is Jim and I split my time between New England and sunny Florida
I have been hunting most of my life (just turned 65 Sunday) I am not as quick or nimble as I once was but seem to come alive is the bush. I have hunted all over I am working on my second big 5 and learn something new every hunt. I have met some of the greatest people in the world while hunting and I think that is what keeps me coming back.

Welcome aboard! Starting on a second Big 5 I'm sure you can bring some experience to AH!

Welcome to AH Jim! Happy "late" Birthday! Nice to have you with us.

Welcome to AH.

Share some hunting tales when you get a moment.

Welcome Jim C! How about sharing some pictures and a brief report from some of your hunts!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to our place Jim.

Just registered at this site today My name is Jim and I split my time between New England and sunny Florida
I have been hunting most of my life (just turned 65 Sunday) I am not as quick or nimble as I once was but seem to come alive is the bush. I have hunted all over I am working on my second big 5 and learn something new every hunt. I have met some of the greatest people in the world while hunting and I think that is what keeps me coming back.
Welcome Jim - have you hunted Namibia?

Welcome

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Jim C. Working on your second Big 5 is a significant hunting accomplishment. Very few are even able to attempt it. This forum is filled with subject matter experts that may be able to help you with specific questions unanswerable elsewhere. I know you will enjoy the time you spend on AH and hope you will find time to post reports and photos of previous as well as future hunts.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH sir. Working on my first big Five. Hope you will share stories with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg