Hello all

Welcome 3056, there is no place like AH where first time African Hunters can get the straight dope on just about anything related to hunting in Africa and elsewhere. Take a look at some AH threads on the use of shooting sticks. Buy or make some and practice off them until you become proficient with them. Starting off a 22 or 17 HMR is best. They take some getting used to. Introduce your buddies to AH, they will find the site helpful as well.

Best of luck to you.

I have a place in Salt Lake and a place in Soda Springs.

Lived in Pocatello for awhile and know SLC fairly well. Somewhere north of Soda Springs, making a left of the road will take you into McCoy Creek if you know where that is. Took a very nice Shiras back in there.

Lived in Pocatello for awhile and know SLC fairly well. Somewhere north of Soda Springs, making a left of the road will take you into McCoy Creek if you know where that is. Took a very nice Shiras back in there.

I know that area well. I'd love to take a shiras. Cheers

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, make sure you take a journal on your safari so you can regale us with a hunt report on your return.

Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boob415

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.