Hello All

Les Roach

New member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Member of
NRA/BASC
Hunted
UKand Europe
Just joined and note that there is a lot of good information in here.
Looking to make my first hunting trip to Africa after having visited family there several times.
 
Welcome to AH Les Roach! Where are you looking at hunting?
 
Welcome. Where in Africa will you be hunting?
 
Hi Les,

Welcome to the forum, and best wishes in advance for your first African safari, & I bet youd be a African Hunt Bug Bitten hunter soon. May you have a great safari !!!!

Monish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,146
Members
169,270
Latest member
CelindaH92
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top