Hello again

McKenzie Sims

AH enthusiast
Joined
Dec 11, 2019
Messages
335
Reaction score
845
Media
13
Articles
4
Hunting reports
Africa
4
Member of
Safari Club International, GSCO
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Tanzania, Cameroon, Ethiopia. Outside of Africa. Pakistan, Azerbaijan ,Tajkistan, Turkey, Spain, New Zealand, Australia , Argentina, Across the US, and numerouse provinces in Canada
My names McKenzie Sims, currently living in Evanston Wyoming. I love hunting it’s been a true passion of mine since I was born. I’ve been extremely fortunate to have experienced a lot of the world hunting, I’ve done over 30 international trips with 16 of them being Safaris in Africa from the Eastern Cape up into the corners of Cameroon and Ethiopia.
I look forward to sharing the passion with like minded folks such as yourself.
Cheers,
Mckenzie
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:S Welcome:
 
Greetings McKenzie Sims,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH McKenzie!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome aboard, you are going to fit in here like a pair of old slippers. You can start by posting stories and photos of some of your previous hunts.
 
Welcome aboard, you are going to fit in here like a pair of old slippers. You can start by posting stories and photos of some of your previous hunts.
Thank you! plan on sharing ssome stuff over the weekend.
 
Greetings McKenzie Sims,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thank You!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,389
Members
170,570
Latest member
JustineLum
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top