Hayleys Hop

Code4

AH fanatic
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
762
Reaction score
586
Media
44
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Australia/NZ
5
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia, Zimbabwe, RSA (2), NZ (2), UK.
Does anyone know trhe pass mark for this Big Game Rifle event ? We just shot it on the weekend and have scored it bu don't know the pass mark ?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,715
Members
170,148
Latest member
mostbetnepalnp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top