Happy new year

Bos en Dal SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH elite
Reviews
4
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
1,689
Reaction score
2,371
Website
bosendal.co.za
Deals & offers
89
Media
616
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
To all fellow hunters we at Bos en Dal Safaris would like to wish you all a happy and prosperous 2018. May it be filled with good wishes and excellent trophies.

My best
Gerrit
 
Happy New year!
 
Have a great 2018!
 
Happy New Year!
 
Happy New Year
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,542
Members
170,352
Latest member
CarmeloRap
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top