Happy Easter

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,020
Reaction score
15,644
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
From my family to all of yours Happy Easter and God bless all of you.
We have a wonderful community here and I feel blessed to be a part of it.

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13
 
Happy Easter to you Erik and everyone here!
 
Happy Easter all. I hope we can take time t remember our savior at this season.
Bruce
 
Doing a little Texas Style Easter feast. Shrimp and crab boil, red potatoes, corn, grilled squash and zucchini, and steaks. 100% Texas Angus beef of course.
98375EAC-C002-44D9-875A-D045CDE97BDE.jpeg
CA3212E4-099C-4CB3-A71E-4D00CE256C82.jpeg
B93AB119-8F42-46E1-BA30-6DB571392770.jpeg
 
Now that is a feast worthy of Easter. Just rose from the post Easter service brunch nap, but somehow you made me hungry. Another Easter miracle! Easter blessings to all.
 
Happy Easter to all
 
Eessshhh Gizmo.. you make me really hungry with that soread!!
Happy Easter to all out there...may chocolate eggs and bunnies soon turn into PG and buffalo..:)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,229
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top