happy easter 2013

bluey

AH legend
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,746
Reaction score
2,118
Location
australia/zambia
Media
52
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
5
Member of
ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers SFP
Hunted
australia south africa (limpopo, north west,eastcape) canada (b.c)zambia
gday fellas just wishing youse all a happy easter this weekend to one and all.
and dont forget to eat fish on good friday
,you may just be helping fund my next african adveture ;)
 
I'll try some Salmon for your sake.
Have a good weekend.
 
Happy Easter to you too Bluey.

What kind of fish do you fill your bins with down there?
 
theres about 60 different species that we are allowed to catch the main ones are; flathead, ling, blue greadier,mowong,perch several diferent shark species ,squid&cuttlefish & octopus ,8 different types of dory .warehou and some trevally species . the list goes on its hard as the quota year finishes on april 30 .and alot of the total allowable catch quota for some species is already caught so its a lot of travvelling from here on out so we dont go into over catch .which comes of next years quota .
 
happy easter bluey, hope the alcohol does not run dry. Still waiting on that samba pic. worked up a warthog and springbok, i will be posting them soon. G'day mate...
 
i hope you and your family have a good one 35.
i will be unloading in my home port on monday night so i will try yo get get them pictures to you on tuesday mate .as for the alcohol , im still on the straight and narrow for the rest of the year
then i will get my daughter to show me how to find you on that facebook thing and get me some of your stickers .
enjoy the weekend .
 
Wow Bluey that's quite a variety!

I'll have to see what the grocer has but I'm leaning towards a Shark steak or Kalamari for a Good Friday supper.

Best Regards,

Ty
 
Happy Easter weekend!
 
Have a Great Easter bluey and Thanks for the card makes me want to come to Oz for some bunny hunt'n. :laughing:
 
Happy Easter veryone!
 
Happy Easter to you all !
 
The Lord has risen!"....Happy Easter everyone!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,856
Members
169,445
Latest member
999bethostv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top