Hallo Hi from Namibia

Welcome aboard.
 
Hi Nelson, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome @Nelson Nel. We look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome Nelson! Enjoy the site!
 
Good day

I Live in Namibia my hole life , I'm a PH for Ndumo Safaris with Karl Stumpfe and Fred Bezuidenhout in the Caprivi so if you are in the Need of Big Elephant,Buffalo,Hippo,Croc, and many more species,we are the people to talk to nice to be part of AfricaHunting.com

Hope you all had a good experience inAfrica and good hunting memories and I wish all the Professional Hunters return home safe after the Season to there family's

Regards
Nelson
Welcome Nelson. I was in camp with Fred in the Capriv in 2015. He has some great stories!
Philip
 
Welcome Nelson to this great hunting site.....!!!!!
 
Welcome to AH Nelson, I have Namibia in my sights
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good day

I Live in Namibia my hole life , I'm a PH for Ndumo Safaris with Karl Stumpfe and Fred Bezuidenhout in the Caprivi so if you are in the Need of Big Elephant,Buffalo,Hippo,Croc, and many more species,we are the people to talk to nice to be part of AfricaHunting.com

Hope you all had a good experience inAfrica and good hunting memories and I wish all the Professional Hunters return home safe after the Season to there family's

Regards
Nelson

Welcome to this great forum.
Please contribute so we can all share.[emoji3]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,345
Messages
1,573,603
Members
169,771
Latest member
MaritaLund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top