Gun control???

53761227_1160932047399519_8633505609288777728_n.jpg
 
51225917_1137595856399805_2766359521633763328_n.jpg
 
51535759_1137562973069760_6607936510656249856_n.jpg
 
Quotes on Gun Rights 2a.jpg
 
57909049_2239465122763631_1987002422618226688_n.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1555957475170.jpg
 
61872880_389362821925555_7566933451505401856_n.jpg
 
Show the above video to your anti-gun liberal friends and watch their heads explode.
 
...and they voted for their 'good' government--twice!
62355870_323639578569236_1630630139752611840_n.jpg
 
61703726_2635557313140168_4323405988158767104_n.jpg
 
Tolerance and understanding only achieve PC Brownie Points, I will take my HK91 please!
 
Tolerance and understanding only achieve PC Brownie Points, I will take my HK91 please!

Be sure to get three. Remember...you will lose one and break another.

Three is one and two is none.

:)
 
Be sure to get three. Remember...you will lose one and break another.

Three is one and two is none.

:)
I’ve got it covered my friend!
 
The problem is Tolerance and Understanding are directed toward things for which there should be No Tolerance or Understanding. This is because there are things that are Intolerable because they are completely Understood.
 
IMG_2316.jpg
 
61772477_2326646124040172_4418705252258152448_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,350
Messages
1,573,737
Members
169,845
Latest member
kk55estatev
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top