Gun control???

Now that bump stocks have been banned,
image(31).jpg


 
And that my friends is what my Dad calls shithouse logic!
 
12494933_627717660719388_9084425060493432075_n.jpg
 
49007503_575784539511242_1812357193958162432_n.jpg
 
50773239_779590375766977_3804094616156766208_n.jpg
 
53694086_2096465023780479_9053590583779524608_n.jpg
 
Three weeks from the start...Amnesty period, I think they said buy-back program. NZ has banned all "military style weapons, high capacity magazines and assault rifles"
20190321_121638~2.jpeg
 
Three weeks from the start...Amnesty period, I think they said buy-back program. NZ has banned all "military style weapons, high capacity magazines and assault rifles"
View attachment 274620

I'm sure the Islamic terrorists will give up theirs.
 
FB_IMG_1553194587372.jpg
 
this was a funny thread until some academic leftie prick derailed it...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,774
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top