Gun compilation

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,042
Reaction score
10,651
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
 
"Too hot!" - You think the flames literally burning up the fore end might have been a clue.
 
:S Agree: Some things you can fix with some folks....but you just can't fix stupid!

R.
 
Some of those people are just plain scary, Sure like that big double tho
 
one of my pet peeves is when people hand a gun to a girl/guy who has no idea how to shoot it and then laugh when they hurt themselves. its not funny and its dangerous, many of these girls will walk away from this experience thinking guns are painful to shoot assuming they arent seriously hurt by these pranks.

-matt
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,281
Members
169,994
Latest member
platinumlosssolutions
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top