Guess that cartridge

Oh well I was close
 
7X65r Wait!!o_Oo_Oo_ODang that Spike, I was gone!:(:(:(:(:( :mad::mad::mad: I knew it I knew it, :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes: do I still win or did that dang Spike win?? :mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:D:DDang dang dang!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
OK, here is another. This will be a tough one. On the left is a .280 Rem, on the right a 7x64. In the middle another 7mm, not the Rem mag and not the Weatherby. This might take some help from across the pond.
IMG_2863.JPG
 
No, that's a 2 actually and besides aint no such cartridge as the 7x64R. Nice try though, LOL.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
7mm Weatherby?
 
Not the Mashburn nor the Weatherby. Gonna be a tough one.
 
Yip, I think the 275 H&H it must be... The funny stamped crimp mark is reminiscent of old Euro military ammo, so I was tending down that road. Although the bullet is clearly a soft nose and thus could not be military, not to mention the belt. My idle thoughts...
 
I love these when they pop up. I tend to be quite good simply as I am a nerd!
Got the rest and the latest one is 275 H&H as has already been said.
The give away is that it looks to have the same case length as the 7x64 and has the crimp in the neck typical of Kynoch.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,141
Members
169,268
Latest member
rr88viptvz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top