Guess that cartridge

the ruler is metric and it is from a drilling

Oh well I was close

7X65r Wait!!o_Oo_Oo_ODang that Spike, I was gone!:(:(:(:(:( :mad::mad::mad: I knew it I knew it, :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes: do I still win or did that dang Spike win?? :mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:D:DDang dang dang!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

OK, here is another. This will be a tough one. On the left is a .280 Rem, on the right a 7x64. In the middle another 7mm, not the Rem mag and not the Weatherby. This might take some help from across the pond.
IMG_2863.JPG

Is it the 7x64r like the sticker on that box says?:whistle::sneaky:

No, that's a 2 actually and besides aint no such cartridge as the 7x64R. Nice try though, LOL.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7mm Weatherby?

Not the Mashburn nor the Weatherby. Gonna be a tough one.

Yip, I think the 275 H&H it must be... The funny stamped crimp mark is reminiscent of old Euro military ammo, so I was tending down that road. Although the bullet is clearly a soft nose and thus could not be military, not to mention the belt. My idle thoughts...

I love these when they pop up. I tend to be quite good simply as I am a nerd!
Got the rest and the latest one is 275 H&H as has already been said.
The give away is that it looks to have the same case length as the 7x64 and has the crimp in the neck typical of Kynoch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg