Greetings

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum. We would be happy to help you plan whenever you are ready for your next trip.
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum. We would be happy to help you plan whenever you are ready for your next trip.
Well, just so happens I booked my flights yesterday and I am looking for a carrier/shipper for export of my trophies if I am blessed enough to obtain any. Very interested in talking more in depth.
 
Hello to everyone,

Started my physical addiction to hunting Africa in 2013.
As the rest of you know, once you go there, you’re hooked. Addicted is a mild term. Obsessed is more like it.
I now attend weekly African Hunting Anonymous meetings to deal with my addiction.
Will it ever end? I hope not

Hyena
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top