Greetings!

Randy01

New member
Joined
May 24, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
Chiloquin, Oregon
Member of
NRA, NTA, OTA, RMEF
Hunted
United States, Africa, New Zealand, Mexico
Just joined this forum to gain some much needed knowledge. Going to S.A. in July with Granddaughters and wife. Went to Namibia in 2010. We live in S.E. Oregon.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome, I’m currently onboard Qatar flight 732 just about to land in Doha on my way to Botswana
 
Enjoy your research.
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Randy01!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!! Enjoy your upcoming safari in SA!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Just joined this forum to gain some much needed knowledge. Going to S.A. in July with Granddaughters and wife. Went to Namibia in 2010. We live in S.E. Oregon.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the AH community. What a great gift to your granddaughters!
 
Just joined this forum to gain some much needed knowledge. Going to S.A. in July with Granddaughters and wife. Went to Namibia in 2010. We live in S.E. Oregon.
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hello Randy01,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to your hunt report and photos.

Best Rehards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH, Randy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,733
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top