Greetings

Welcome to the AH forum.
 
Welcome to AH Major Khan! Looking forward to having you on the site.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome Sir! Looking forward to reading your stories!!!
 
Namaste, we very much look forward to your stories!
 
Dear Sir, Major Khan,
Welcome to this fine forum. I will aslo thank mr Rahman for inviting you to this forum!

Looking forward to any story you will share with us!

If I may choose, I will ask for a story with man eating tigers, or leopards... but, do not take it as a must, feel free to write as per our wish!
 
Welcome to AH !

I have not shot any lion myself, but have participated in two lion hunts.
 
Welcome Major Khan! I have read Mr. Rahman's stories and enjoyed them immensely. Hope to read & enjoy your adventures as well!
Thank you , Uncle Sauce. Kawshik is an absolute gentleman and a far superior shikaree than l in every manner.
 
Dear Sir, Major Khan,
Welcome to this fine forum. I will aslo thank mr Rahman for inviting you to this forum!

Looking forward to any story you will share with us!

If I may choose, I will ask for a story with man eating tigers, or leopards... but, do not take it as a must, feel free to write as per our wish!
Dear mark hunter , Thank you for the warm welcome. Kawshik is a gentleman and l am very grateful to him for persuading me to join this site.
I have provided a story of hunting a royal Bengal tiger here tonight and l hope that you will enjoy it.
 
Welcome to AH !

I have not shot any lion myself, but have participated in two lion hunts.
Thank you for the warm welcome.
I envy you greatly . I have always wanted to hunt an African lion and a blue wildebeest. How was your experience ?
 
Thank you for the warm welcome.
I envy you greatly . I have always wanted to hunt an African lion and a blue wildebeest. How was your experience ?

I would say exciting ! Tracking in the semi-desert of northern South Africa took some time, and just standing in front of one of these magnificent creatures is quite an experience. Fortunately both hunters were steady individuals and good shots, so when the time came it all ended well. Both one shot kills.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,824
Members
170,393
Latest member
MartiMcRey
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top