Greetings

Welcome to AH Major Khan! Looking forward to having you on the site.

Welcome to AH

Welcome Sir! Looking forward to reading your stories!!!

Giday and welcome to the A H forums

Namaste, we very much look forward to your stories!

Dear Sir, Major Khan,
Welcome to this fine forum. I will aslo thank mr Rahman for inviting you to this forum!

Looking forward to any story you will share with us!

If I may choose, I will ask for a story with man eating tigers, or leopards... but, do not take it as a must, feel free to write as per our wish!

Welcome to AH !

I have not shot any lion myself, but have participated in two lion hunts.

Welcome Major Khan! I have read Mr. Rahman's stories and enjoyed them immensely. Hope to read & enjoy your adventures as well!
Thank you , Uncle Sauce. Kawshik is an absolute gentleman and a far superior shikaree than l in every manner.

Dear Sir, Major Khan,
Welcome to this fine forum. I will aslo thank mr Rahman for inviting you to this forum!

Looking forward to any story you will share with us!

If I may choose, I will ask for a story with man eating tigers, or leopards... but, do not take it as a must, feel free to write as per our wish!
Dear mark hunter , Thank you for the warm welcome. Kawshik is a gentleman and l am very grateful to him for persuading me to join this site.
I have provided a story of hunting a royal Bengal tiger here tonight and l hope that you will enjoy it.

Welcome to AH !

I have not shot any lion myself, but have participated in two lion hunts.
Thank you for the warm welcome.
I envy you greatly . I have always wanted to hunt an African lion and a blue wildebeest. How was your experience ?

Thank you for the warm welcome.
I envy you greatly . I have always wanted to hunt an African lion and a blue wildebeest. How was your experience ?

I would say exciting ! Tracking in the semi-desert of northern South Africa took some time, and just standing in front of one of these magnificent creatures is quite an experience. Fortunately both hunters were steady individuals and good shots, so when the time came it all ended well. Both one shot kills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rugermagnum

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,