Greetings

Welcome to the other side, enjoy the planning.
 
Welcome to AH Max! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

I can actually commit to planning an Africa hunt!

Whenever your ready we would be happy to help you with your planning.
 
Planning is one of the most exciting parts! Enjoy and ask plenty questions. Welcome!
 
Welcome Max. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

Please keep us in mind for helping to get your trophies home!

- Tom
 
Hello Max,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,080
Members
169,490
Latest member
mibeerpamab1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top