Greetings

bandit

New member
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Member of
NSA
Greetings all !!

I stay in Jo'burg. I believe that their are only a few places that can recharge your "batteries" properly, but the African bushveld does it the best for me. I hunt with my trusty Musgrave mod 90 in 308 win. In my search for a new "toy" I stumbled on this site. I am looking for a big bore rifle, but more on this in another post !!
 
Hallo, I'm in Pta so not too far away.
Welcome to the forum you will enjoy it.

If you are interested in big bore and good hunting check out

BASA

We have a shoot again on the 5th of Feb and its the closest you can come practising to shoot big game and a lot of fun. Some guys there with some super guns too drool off to.

I'm also looking at the 416 Ruger Alaskan very hard and the price is right BTW I heard those CZ's will go up in price again so better take it before it goes up.

Cheers
 
Would you choose the CZ 416 Rigby above the 416 Ruger Alaskan?
 
No, as I dont like the 550 CZ action there is nothing wrong with it its just personal I dont like it.
 
Welcome to AH bandit!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,716
Members
168,987
Latest member
Richardrid
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top