Greetings

bandit

Reaction score
Member of
NSA
Greetings all !!

I stay in Jo'burg. I believe that their are only a few places that can recharge your "batteries" properly, but the African bushveld does it the best for me. I hunt with my trusty Musgrave mod 90 in 308 win. In my search for a new "toy" I stumbled on this site. I am looking for a big bore rifle, but more on this in another post !!

Hallo, I'm in Pta so not too far away.
Welcome to the forum you will enjoy it.

If you are interested in big bore and good hunting check out

BASA

We have a shoot again on the 5th of Feb and its the closest you can come practising to shoot big game and a lot of fun. Some guys there with some super guns too drool off to.

I'm also looking at the 416 Ruger Alaskan very hard and the price is right BTW I heard those CZ's will go up in price again so better take it before it goes up.

Cheers

Would you choose the CZ 416 Rigby above the 416 Ruger Alaskan?

No, as I dont like the 550 CZ action there is nothing wrong with it its just personal I dont like it.

Welcome to AH bandit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShoshanaHe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross