Greetings

hlf

New member
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
5
Media
1
Hello Everybody,
I'am Lajos Frigyes Horvath from Hungary.
I have been a hunter for 20 years, but only in my beautiful country, and the surroundings.
I've always have an .375 H&H Magnum, that's why I should join now to the club.:)
I've never been to Africa, but I am planning it. I am very glad to find this place with beautiful articles, pictures and wonderful storys. I come here to learn more about you and your magnificent natural surroundings.
Cheers,

hlf
 
Hi hlf,
Welcome to the forum. This website is truly a magnificent place for the hunters all around the world to gather and exchange ideas. You have certainly chosen the right place. Your .375H&H Mag is certainly an excellent rifle for Africa. Please dont hesitate if you have any questions.

All the best,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
 
Hey Hlf,

Welcome to the forum. You will find more than enough info on here to help you plan your hunt to Africa. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Best regards,
 
Welcome aboard. Lots of good info on the site.

nd
 
Welcome to AH hlf!
 
Hi hlf

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck in planning your first trip to Africa it is always a special one but will defiantly not be the last LOL.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,366
Members
169,546
Latest member
MariaCross
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top