Greetings

hlf

Reaction score
Media
Hello Everybody,
I'am Lajos Frigyes Horvath from Hungary.
I have been a hunter for 20 years, but only in my beautiful country, and the surroundings.
I've always have an .375 H&H Magnum, that's why I should join now to the club.:)
I've never been to Africa, but I am planning it. I am very glad to find this place with beautiful articles, pictures and wonderful storys. I come here to learn more about you and your magnificent natural surroundings.
Cheers,

hlf

Hi hlf,
Welcome to the forum. This website is truly a magnificent place for the hunters all around the world to gather and exchange ideas. You have certainly chosen the right place. Your .375H&H Mag is certainly an excellent rifle for Africa. Please dont hesitate if you have any questions.

All the best,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Hey Hlf,

Welcome to the forum. You will find more than enough info on here to help you plan your hunt to Africa. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Welcome aboard. Lots of good info on the site.

nd

Welcome to AH hlf!

Hi hlf

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck in planning your first trip to Africa it is always a special one but will defiantly not be the last LOL.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg