Greetings

G

Vodka and honey, WOW that does sound good!

As a "retired" bee farmer, I like the sound of Vodka and honey :)
Even if I am not a drinking man, I think I might need to buy some Vodka and try this.
 
Hi Thor,
Welcome bud, now that you have posted that recipe, forget about anyone having a decent conversation on here this evening!!!
Mike, got any good honey out at takeri? :cook2: :stirring: :cupcoffee: :rockon:

plenty of honey for sale on the road side on the way up........yeah i know we are going to end up making some......:doh2:
 
plenty of honey for sale on the road side on the way up........yeah i know we are going to end up making some......:doh2:

times two ,bud.

might need the reciepe tomorrow , as we just stuffed the hydrolics on the bloody boat so im on the way to port . if l don't get out tomorrow , im thinking I may try this nectar .
whats that vodka you told me try ???
 
bluey i presume that would be grey goose orange vodka, there is also a marmalade flavoured one made in the uk thats kinda weird to drink as it really tastes as if you have just eaten marmalade on toast, good if you need a breakfast drink .....;) this honey one is very very nice but you end up drinking more of it than you realise as its so easy to knock back!!, and as thor said its on you before you know it.......
 
she'll be right mate , what could possilbly go wrong , hey?
imgoing to need to drown some sorrows tomorrow ,maybe .hydrolics are never cheap .....
and please don't mention toast , im on a non carb diet , no toast , no rice , and no spuds . trying to shead 7or 8 kilos .
once the apprentice finishes his engineers certificate , im planning on doing some serious hound hunting this winter , and I may need to out run a lioness in july .....
 
Welcome to AH Thor! Glad you joined us.
 
Welcome from Minnesota USA,,got to make that honey Vodka
 
Honey vodka may cause serious headache, injury or death! I will not take any responsibility for the effects of honey vodka:banned:
 
you will have to join us then... :beer: you know, to make sure we stay well behaved...:devil:
 
Honey vodka may cause serious headache, injury or death! I will not take any responsibility for the effects of honey vodka:banned:

thor i think you need to change your AH name to "Honey Vodka" as thats what you will be known for on here from now on, and they will def blame you and remember you even more when suffering the after effects!!!!!:knockedout::monkey::sweat::vomit::loopy::demented:.........:beer::laughing:
 
Welcome to AH
 
:welcome::welcome::welcome:
 
thor i think you need to change your AH name to "Honey Vodka" as thats what you will be known for on here from now on, and they will def blame you and remember you even more when suffering the after effects!!!!!:knockedout::monkey::sweat::vomit::loopy::demented:.........:beer::laughing:
Well no one has complained yet which worries me. maybe they didnt make it back to AH:nailbiter:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,796
Members
169,854
Latest member
SunnyGerra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top