Greetings - New member

Stutz

New member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Member of
Cape Hunt
Hi folks.

I am new here and want to introduce myself.

I am from Cape Town, South Africa. I go hunting once or twice annually with some mates in various areas, generally Beaufort West, Victoria West and in the Eastern Cape.

I am always looking to increase my knowledge which is why I have joined this forum.
 
Welcome to AH Stutz! Looking forward to having share your experience with us as well.
 
Stutz, Good to have you on board AH.

A hunter with your experience will be welcome and your thoughts viewed carefully.
 
Welcome to the forum, Stutz.
 
Welcome to the Team!

Safe Adventuring!

Gregf
 
welcome to AH
all the best
ibie
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome, look forward to your contributions.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Stutz!
 
Welcome Stutz! I do hope to visit Cape Town someday. I've seen on the television the sharks hitting the seals off the coast there, something I'd like to see in person.
 
Welcome aboard Stutz.

nd
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,433
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top