Greetings from the Eastern Cape

Intlanzi

Reaction score
Member of
n/a
:) This forum looks awesome, I hope to have some good conversations with keen fishermen. I own a small computer training center in Grahamstown and a Property marketing company that promotes properties in the Eastern cape. I have recently been spending a lot of time out at sea trying to catch some decent size fish. Up until now sea sickness has evaded me and I am hoping it will stay that way. Feel free to contact me or visit my web site: www.ewpm.co.za. If you need to sind out any info on the Eastern Cape please send me a mail I will be happy to help.

hi

Hello There !

Im South African too i was born in PE !! Caught many bass did some deep sea fishing in J bay. I live now in Europe so i miss it a lot and the hunting :-(

Hello Intlanzi.............have not been fishing in Africa but have fished off Mexico and do a lot of angling at home here in Canada. The majority of the time my wife and I fly-fish for various species including rainbow trout, brown trout, northern pike, etc. Do some coastal angling for several Pacific salmon species, steelhead, etc.

Next time I am over there I hope to take in a day or two of angling after the hunt and before heading back home. I would enjoy reading any angling stories and information you feel like posting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosauraM47

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.